Ford’s Garage bartenders ensure that our Guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality customer service. Bartenders work behind the bar taking orders, and delivering them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You are responsible for making any and all alcoholic beverages for the service staff. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
• Bartender experience required, preferably in a high-volume atmosphere
• Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service minded attitude
• Food Safety certification, as state law requires
• Able to stand for 10 hours.
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Good hearing for safety and accurate communication
• Command of the English language
• Basic computer usage skills