Ford’s Garage Expeditors are responsible for ensuring that all food orders are prepared within a timely manner and according to guest special requests and recipes. Communicates with the service and heart of house teams to expedite all food deliveries to togo, dining room, and bar areas. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty.
• Kitchen experienced preferred, but not necessary.
• Knowledge of basic restaurant hospitality and fully engaged, service-minded attitude.
• Able to stand for 10 hours.
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Reasonable ability of hearing for safety and accurate communication
• Good physical condition
• Organization and Time Management Skills
• Must be alert to the Team member and Guest's needs
• Must possess Excellent Communication Skills
• Must possess strong leadership abilities
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.