Ford’s Garage host/hostess welcomes and entertains guests in a warm, friendly manner to provide a positive first impression of service. They are responsible to manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests, answering the phones, call ahead seating, reservations, guest inquiries, and ToGo orders. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing an innovative and entertaining dining experience which will compel our guests to become raving fans and create brand loyalty
• Able to stand for 10 hours.
• Able to lift at least 25 pounds
• Good communication skills
• Command of the English language
• Basic computer usage skills
• Must be alert to the Team member and Guest's needs
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.